Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Skinny Chic Breakthrough

CALLING ALL SKINNY CHICS CALLING ALL SKINNY CHICS:

IT IS TIME TO BREAK FREE FROM YOUR FAT COUNTERPARTS AND LIVE!!!!!   IT IS TIME TO NO LONGER BE DOMINATED  AND RUN OVER BY THE FAT CHIC...YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST...YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUER...AND YOU ARE DESIGNED TO WIN...TAKE OVER STARTING TODAY!!!!!!!

Daily you should speak with the skinny chic inside of you, letting her know you hear her, you understand her, and you're fighting for her. Visualize her being the one seen by the world. I took a break from blogging while I worked on releasing my skinny chic, but I'm back. During this time I completed a mud run with some girl friends (for the second year in a row). I enjoy competing, I enjoy hanging out with friends, and I enjoy doing things that improve my health combine the three and what more could a skinny chic ask for!

This post is going to be simple and to the point GET UP OFF OF THE COUCH, CHAIR, LOVESEAT, OR BED AND GET MOVING!  Make it a point to move for a minimum of 30 minutes a day (regardless of your weight). Walk, run, bike, dance,take an aerobics class, swim, dance, jump rope, take the stairs at work, whatever you want to do JUST MOVE! You can't expect things to change if you don't make and maintain any changes. The key to breaking your skinny chic free is to begin to implement new healthy behaviors into your lifestyle. It's not rocket science and I'm not telling you anything new, so JUST DO IT!

If you're a fat chic like me be encouraged, stay motivated, and know that inside of every fat chic is a skinny chic waiting to come out.

P.S.-If you're enjoying the reading, don't forget to follow the blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment