Thursday, August 28, 2014

Skinny Chic's Never Give Up

Reflecting on this weeks triumphs and set backs I'm thoroughly impressed with my resilience. I've committed myself to never giving up on my dreams and to constantly be in pursuit of success. I've learned as a fat chic that you have to encourage yourself and have your own internal motivators propelling you towards your dreams. God has called me to greater and pushes me towards excellence.

I want today's post to be encouragement for you. I want you to know that you've been called to greater and you too can constantly be in motion, moving towards excellence. We aren't ever going to be perfect, but if your daily plan is to attempt to emulate the perfect one you're moving in the right direction.

Some may get offended when I speak of my skinny chic vs. my fat chic. Please understand that my skinny is not society's skinny. I love my curves, but I also love my daughter and I want to be healthy to be here for her. I want to live as long as the Lord is willing to let me and in order for that to happen He's calling me to improve my health. I need to be healthy and in order Mentally, Spiritually, Physically, and Financially.

I watched a video that was so empowering, motivating, and inspirational that I had to share it. This individual was a lot like me initially; defeated, unmotivated, and unhappy. Despite that he never gave up and success is now his. Please watch, share, and be encouraged.

If you're a fat chic like me stay motivated, be encouraged, and know that inside of every fat chic is a skinny chic waiting to come out.

If you're enjoying the reading don't forget to follow the blog, share the blog, and like "Skinny Chic Stuck in a Fat Chic's Body Blog" page on facebook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment